This Gaming Headset is a primary kind of gaming headset for PlayStation 4, Xbox one PC, Laptop and Mac Games which brings you vivid sound field, sound clarity and sound shock feeling, capable of various games like Halo 5 Guardians, Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty, Star Wars Battlefront, EA Sports UFC, Overwatch, World of Warcraft Legion, etc. Its super soft Over-ear pads is more comfortable for long time wear, and it is a great headphone especially perfect for gamer!
Environmental friendly material: Earmuffs used with the new second-generation skin-friendly material, reduce heat sweat, more suitable for long wear.
– High Compatibility: Work with 32-bit and 64-bit Win 7/Win8/Win8.1/Win 10/XP.
– Comfortable feeling High grade wearable TPE, soft texture, delicate and comfortable touch,it has an elegant appearance.
– Practical Design Decompressing belt make your headset has a better extensibility. Concise structure, light weight when playing games, high grade material let it keep strongly practicality Soft design tell you how is unbreakable.
– Easy Install: Plug and play, 3.5mm plugs for mic and headset + USB plug for lights , more fully ensure the stability of the sound.
– LED Light: Highlight the game atmosphere (USB interface only for power supply to LED lights).
– Speaker size: 40mm
– Sensivitity: 105+/-3dB
– Frequency range: 15 Hz-20KHz
– Microphone: 6.0x 5.0mm
– Microphone sensitivity: -38+/-3dB
– Directionality: omni-directional
– Cable length: 2.1M +/-0.15
– LED working voltage: DC 5V +/- 5%
– Headset jack: USB+3.5mm 4 Pin
– System support: The 32-bit and 64-bit Win 7/Win8/Win8.1/Win 10/XP
– Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed when connect with old version Xbox One controller.
– 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable (Not Included) is needed when you connect with PC if you want to use headphone and microphone at the same time.
– The USB interface is only used for power supply to LED light to highlight the atmosphere of the game.
How to use it on PS4?
– Please test it with your cell-phone before apply the headset on your PS4, to make sure it works well.
– Insert the headset with 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad
– Then long press the PS4 button or enter the System Settings, there is a peripheral machines choose “Adjust Sound and Devices”, “Output to the headphones”, then change it to “All audio”. If you have the audio on the “All Audio” setting you can, but if it’s set to “Chat Audio” you can only hear form the side with the mic.
Sound is too small or no sound
– Ensure that your audio devices work properly and sound switch has been turned on.
– Turn up the sound volume level, Ensure connecting the plug of headset to audio source correctly.